Wednesday, November 18, 2009

You wish...

Well...Bearing in mind the fact that my state of mind has been fluctuating like crazy lately, I haven't posted anything for a while so that you wouldn't have to keep up with my everchanging mood. Honestly, I've been feeling like my emotions were on a really scary rollercoaster. Like I would never come out of that ride alive. But aparently I'm safe...and sane... I hope.

What I would have liked to know is that if things aren't meant to be, they just won't be. And you know it. You feel it in your heart, in every cell in your body that it will never work, and yet you go against your better judgement. You listen to your friends, to people that...well... aren't exactly your friends(if you know what I mean) and to people that may not even know you that well anyway, and you try. For what? I mean... you knew it was going to fail anyway. Why bother?

Because you're weak. And, although you won't admit it, you're also a bit romantic. Who needs romance anyway? It's all fantasy and everyone knows it. Everyone has learnt that in school. That nice, almost magical world, where everyone has a soulmate and where couples figure out what love is all about and get back together and live hapily ever after is simply NOT real. People invented it a few centuries ago just for the sake of having something to write and to sell to "poor unfortunate souls". But we can dream, right? Right?


Why is this post entitled "You Wish..."? Well... Let's just say I'm trying to make some friends of mine wonder what I mean by that. Huh? What do you think, guys? Am I right? Do you wish? Speaking of friends. I'm hoping that the people concerned have noticed that I'm not bothering with their blog anymore. Anything I'll have to say, I'll say it here... Out of pride.
Big hugs to those who want them.

Take care.

No comments: