Tuesday, September 8, 2015

27 Things



1.The way you kiss me.
2. The fact that you have no idea how amazing you are.
3. The wrinkle on your nose when you laugh at something cute.
4. The moments when you make me feel like a child.
5. Your hands.
6. Your fears.
7. Your courage.
8. The way you say you need space and then do all you can to minimize it.
9. The way you pay attention to my every move, expression or word. And the fact that you always know the perfect way to react to them.
10. The way you encourage me to strive for my goals.
11. The fact that I’ve come to realize that if I just wait a couple of seconds, you’ll say exactly what is on my mind.
12. The way you understand my interests and find a way to translate and include them into yours.
13. The fact that I can rely on you even if you’re afraid I can’t.
14. The fact that I got to watch you sleep.
15. The way you take care of me.
16. The way you enter protector mode whenever we’re in even the smallest amount of danger.
17. The fact that you’re just as afraid of putting important things into words as I am.
18. The fact that you take the time to understand everything I cannot say yet.
19. The fact that you express important things through actions.
20. The way you said you’d miss me.
21. Your voice.
22. Your history.
23. Your passion for planes.
24. The fact that you feel you can let your guard down when you’re with me.
25. Your writing.
26. Your determination.
27. You.
 

No comments: